MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is a rapidly growing disaster restoration company that has serviced commercial and residential clients throughout New York State for over 30 years. We are a family-oriented business that upholds our core values of being action oriented and process driven with a focus on honesty and integrity. We strive to improve both our employee’s lives and professional careers through training, educational opportunities and more.
As we continue to expand our service reach throughout the Northeast, we are seeking energetic and responsible team members to join the company to help take our clients’ worry away when disaster strikes. MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is currently interviewing for the Project Coordinator opportunity to assist in the management of day-to-day coordination and management of job site operations. The Project Coordinator will report to the Albany, NY location, working in both the field and office.
- Field Work
- Complete initial job site measurements, obtain pictures/videos and additional notes for commercial and residential projects.
- Develop scopes of work for projects.
- Manage worksite safety.
- Perform hands-on work in the field with technicians, as needed.
- Utilize 3D imaging software to document property damage on commercial and residential projects.
- Office Work
- Prepare/maintain project documents and reports in internal project management software
- Manage warehouse logistics to include tracking equipment, restocking equipment/supplies, maintaining equipment and warehouse integrity, and performing inventory
- Acquire and coordinate vendor services as necessary
- Receive and distribute job-related information to all relative employees and applicable external parties
- Ensure vehicle safety and perform maintenance inspections
- 1+ Years of construction and/or property restoration experience (or relative experience)
- Proficient in internet/computer applications (Encircle, Xactimate, Google Drive, Gmail)
- Willing to work nights and/or weekends as requested
- Possess sense of urgency
- Ability to follow structured approach with Company processes and procedures
- Positive attitude
- Ability to perform frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs.
- Basic water restoration skills may be required
- IICRC certifications, training and licensing (preferred, but not required)
- Xactimate experience (preferred, but not required)
- Experience in insurance claims or adjusting (preferred, but not required)
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 based on experience
- Health insurance with monthly company contribution
- Available after 90 days
- 401k/Profit Share
- Available after 1 year of full time employment
- 3% company match
- Discretionary profit share
- PTO – vacation, sick and personal
- Available after six months of full time employment
Location: 2 Anderson Drive, Albany, NY 12205