MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is a rapidly growing disaster restoration company that has serviced commercial and residential clients throughout New York State for over 30 years. We are a family-oriented business that upholds our core values of being action oriented and process driven with a focus on honesty and integrity. We strive to improve both our employees’ lives and professional careers through training, educational opportunities and more.
As we continue to expand our service reach throughout the Northeast, we are seeking energetic and responsible team members to join the company to help take our clients’ worry away when disaster strikes. MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is currently interviewing for the Mitigation Project Manager opportunity to help coordinate, manage and successfully complete scopes of work for all mitigation-related projects (i.e., fire, water, mold, etc.) while ensuring customer satisfaction. The Mitigation Project Manager will work out of the Albany, NY location.
- Uphold MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration’s Core Values and Standard of Care for customers.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of restoration industry knowledge.
- Daily oversight and management of mitigation projects including the internal team, laborers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Tasks include budgeting, design coordination, buyout, contracts, scheduling, quality control, vendor/subcontractor management, meetings with customers and insurance adjusters, and other project management related tasks.
- Complete scopes of work, measurements, pictures and other field notes for commercial and residential mitigation projects.
- Assure completion and accuracy of project paperwork and documentation.
- Communicate with customers regarding project progress to ensure satisfaction.
- Work in the field performing restoration and construction related tasks and services, when applicable.
- Manage worksite safety.
- Compile information for and write proposals, estimates and invoices.
- Utilize internal project management software to store and create relevant job site documentation.
- Monitor equipment logistics including tracking, maintaining, restocking & conducting inventory.
- Respond to emergency property damage calls as needed.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing mitigation projects
- IICRC WRT Certification preferred
- Additional IICRC certifications preferred but not required
- Xactimate experience preferred but not required
- Ability to manage a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in internet/computer applications (Encircle, Xactimate, Google Drive, Gmail)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Possess sense of urgency
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptionally organized
- Conflict-resolution skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Job Type: Full Time
- Pay Rate: $50,000-$75,000
- Health insurance
- Paid time off