MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is a rapidly growing disaster restoration company that has serviced commercial and residential clients throughout New York State for over 30 years. We are a family-oriented business that upholds our core values of being action oriented and process driven with a focus on honesty and integrity. We strive to improve both our employees’ lives and professional careers through training, educational opportunities and more.
As we continue to expand our service reach throughout the Northeast, we are seeking energetic and responsible team members to join the company to help take our clients’ worry away when disaster strikes! MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is currently interviewing for the Restoration Technician opportunity to help service our customers and grow into a supervisory position. The Restoration Technician will work in the field performing mitigation, demolition, reconstruction, specialty cleaning and other job site duties. This opportunity is based out of the Albany, NY office.
Why work at MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration?
- Competitive pay rates ranging from $16 – $20/ hour
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Continuing education/certification
- Bonus opportunities!
$500 Sign-On Bonus*
We are looking for hardworking and reliable team players with a positive attitude! Each day we work together as a team to help people after they have a fire, flood, or other property damage at their home or business. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, want to help others in times of need, and take pride in your work, restoration may be the career for you!
If you have experience in facilities maintenance, building cleaning, landscaping, janitorial services, construction, general labor, painting, carpentry, warehouse assistance, equipment operation or environmental services, we encourage you to apply!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide emergency and non-emergency services
- Perform building board-ups
- Perform water extraction
- Perform fire damage cleaning
- Perform pack-outs of contents
- Remove debris from job sites
- Perform demolition services
- Perform reconstruction services
- Provide daily job site notes to supervisor
- Implement and adhere to job site and vehicle safety
- Perform vehicle and equipment maintenance and inspections
- Maintain clean and safe work environments
- Respond to after-hours emergency calls for overtime opportunities on a rotating on-call schedule
- Other restoration / construction related tasks as required
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Restoration/construction experience preferred but not required (Training will be provided)
- Ability to read, understand and execute scopes of work
- Ability to identify potential job site hazards
- Ability to travel to job sites
- Ability to perform frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs.
- Ability to sustain long periods of standing, walking, bending and kneeling
- IICRC certifications (Preferred, not required)
- Pay scale increase available based on IICRC certifications held
Apply today for immediate consideration!
*$500 Sign-On Bonus: $250 after 90 days of employment; Additional $250 after 6 months of employment